Why ride with Algarve Cycling Holidays?
Because we believe the client is King (or Queen)
Our professionalism and precise organisation are the key to ensuring that your holiday runs smoothly.
We've hand-picked superb accommodations to ensure that our cycling holidays combine all the best bits of Portugal.
With fabulous mixed trails that suit all riding styles, we're not exaggerating when we say our routes are the 'Creme de la Creme'.
Super guidance suited to everyone's needs and level!
The breath-taking Western Algarve by bike
Paradise on wheels
The perfect climate for cycling
One of the most stable climates in the world means
Averaging 300 days a year, it's a rare day we're not blessed with the sun on our skin.
- Cool coastal breezes
Out on the southwestern tip of Portugal, we benefit from consistent sea-breezes, which keep the temperatures from soaring and maintain optimum temperatures for cycling, even in the height of summer.
- Rare rainfall
It's unlikely that you'll need your waterproofs - we advise you to bring them, just in case it rains, but the chance is very slim...
The rich diversity of the landscape offers a striking combination, meaning your tours include:
- Cliffs towering over the Atlantic Ocean
- Tiny white villages glinting in the distant hills
- Picturesque little harbours
- River valleys, hills and streams
- Woodland, sand dunes, farms and open land
- Wildflower meadows and grasslands meeting secluded beach coves
- The Serra de Monchique mountain range rising to 902m