Route & Programme
Thank you for the wonderful week in the Algarve. I have been telling all my friends what a great time it was and I'll definitely come back.
All routes are varied terrain and have optional escape routes/shortcuts/additional loops so we can adapt them to suit riders.
And most importantly - our rides are not a race! We cycle at your chosen speed.
Groups with mixed levels can be split if required to make sure everyone enjoys the rides.
Santiago do Cacém > Cercal (Sunday)
- Dominated by cork trees
- Meet the Alentejo cows
- Desolated region
- Mediterranean style micro-climate
- Amazing reservoir views
Cercal > Odemira (Monday)
- Huge 'strawberry' (medronho) trees
- Sniff the perfume of wild herbs
- Large bat colonies
- Watch out for the wild boar
Odemira > Aljezur (Tuesday)
- Following the river Mira
- Habitat for many different species of birds
- Amazing bio-diversity
- The land of sweet potatoes
- The scent of eucalyptus in the air
Aljezur > Pedralva (Wednesday)
- Clouds of butterflies and colourful flowers
- Enjoy the sound of the sea at Praia do Canal
- Wild olive trees
- Dramatic views at Carrapateira
Pedralva > Sagres (Thursday)
- West coast meets South coast
- Challenging singletracks of the south
- An Ornithologists' Wonderland
- Cape St Vincent - The End of the Route
Ready to ride with us?
Book your all-in mountain bike holiday, available in Spring and Autumn.
Prices from € 650 per Week per Person